Tuesday, December 30, 2008

What's On My HAPPY List Today??

  1. My friend Misty is back in my life! She is truly wonderful and a breath of fresh air in my world and I am so happy I found her again!!
  2. FACEBOOK!! It is the coolest, most rockin' thing ever and I can't believe how much fun it is and how many wonderful people it has brought back into my life!
  3. My Tanita Scale. I know it's weird, but it is so freakin' accurate and it measures my water, bone and fat weight too, so I know exactly where I am at. (Sad, but it's true--I LOVE IT!)
  4. My Bodybugg. Again, I know you are thinking, this girl has no life, but it helps me so much and takes the guesswork out of what is happening with my calorie intake. (Again, SAD.)
  5. C.O. Bigelow Lipgloss. Again made the top 10, because it is truly a staple for this girl's lips!
  6. Naps. I love naps so much and I don't get to take them very often, I treasure them.
  7. My new absolutely GORGEOUS cashmere scarf I got at Banana Republic for a screamin' good price, because I waited until after Christmas to get it! LOVE!!
  8. My puppies Zoey and Sophie. They are so sweet and so naughty and I am crazy about them!
  9. My dear pal Andrea from Rhode Island called me out of the blue today and made me laugh so hard, I peed a little! I miss her so!!
  10. Quilts. There is nothing more satisfying than finishing up a quilt filled with love and folding it up to be wrapped for someone I adore! Here is my latest creation....I made it for my trainer Todd, because he has done so much for me and frankly, has put up with all of my emotional nonsense and is still speaking to me! :)

These are a few of my favorite things!!

I tread on...

3 comments:

Andy said...

Oh that quilt is to DIE for!

Misty said...

The quilt! I'm sure he totally loved it. And I'm thrilled to have made your list. :)

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Uhmmm quilt?? where the hell is my quilt (laughing)... I didn't know you were on facebook. I am adding you as a friend RIGHT NOW!!!!