Wednesday, December 17, 2008

So....What's New??

I am having the WEIRDEST week! Ups and Downs and topsy turvy. I know I've explained in previous posts my inability to control my emotions as of late, because of the whole "no cheeseburgers and fries" existence I am living, but this is ridiculous. One minute I am crying, the next laughing and I've lost count how many times I've fallen into the "Pit of Despair". So, really nothing should surprise me these days. I was mistaken. The snow.....who knew?? It has thrown me over the edge! I can't take it!! The trauma of worrying about the latest storm and what ICE lies beneath waiting to take me down! My clients have all forgotten how to drive in it and have scattered into the woodwork waiting for the spring thaw. I don't want to leave my house. I just want to stay home and stay safe. It is truly maddening!! I am not completing ANY of my Christmas errands and it is DECEMBER 17th people!! What has happened to me? I walk around like an old woman, desperately afraid I am going to fall down. Truly ridiculous. I drove the other night out to dinner with a friend and she mentioned she could walk there quicker!! It is like I've been taken over by a 90 year old woman and my senses have completely left me! Again I say....what the?? I have no explanation for this phenomena, but it must stop, or I will have to move away from this arctic tundra!! I just watched the weather and felt a little nauseous, because this whole week leading up to Christmas is supposed to be snowy. I need help. I tread on.....This is what I apparently will be treading with.....I've become a wuss. Sad.

1 comment:

Misty said...

OK, Granny ... should we drive to you on Saturday??? I'd hate to have you sitting on the side of the road en route to Bountiful or something.