Friday, December 5, 2008

Shopping.....OFF THE RACK @ EDDIE BAUER!!

What the?? Seriously, where is the camera?? I don't honestly know who's life this is, but I'M KEEPING IT!! HA HA!! I am going to my darling nephew's baptism tomorrow, and one of the unexpected annoyances of weight loss is....I don't fit in anything for very long. Not a complaint, mind you....just annoying when you have to make an appearance at a function of importance, and you have nothing in your closet but yoga pants and tee shirts. It tends to put a damper on say.... baptisms!! So, I was out and about helping my pal Kate find a white dress for a party she is going to tomorrow night (BTW, very annoying to find a white dress AFTER Labor Day :) and we were at the mall feeling defeated because we couldn't find such a dress, and I remembered I needed a top for the said baptism. So, I started to scan the mall for a Lane Bryant, my go to store for such items. Well, South Towne Mall doesn't have a Lane Bryant. So, we started walking around and then I saw Eddie Bauer. I like Eddie Bauer, but I have never bought ANYTHING in there except a travel purse in my life. But, I thought, we'll have a look just for kicks. In we go and I spy a table with some beautiful sweaters. Honestly, I don't even know what possessed me to look there, because I convinced myself it wouldn't happen, but I walked over, pulled out what I HOPED would be my size and Oh My Sweet Lord.....IT FIT!! I about peed in my pants!! It is so cute and it fit me!! WHEW HEW!! I didn't even check the price, I bought it there on the spot! I can't wait to wear it tomorrow. What a day to be me. I also had another weigh in today......drum roll please......I lost 5 more lbs. I am officially 217.5. I don't know why or how this is continuing to work for me or where the fire inside is coming from, but damn it, I am soo happy about it I could bust something!! There. I said it out loud. Maybe it is finally my turn. Thank goodness. I just had to share. It was an exceptionally good day. I tread on.....

2 comments:

dijensen said...

You go girl! You know rock, right? I am so proud of you--keep up the good work. thanks so much for coming to my "crack den" the other day-I loved having you. I am truly blessed to have you in my life..

Misty said...

Wonderful Crissy .... I loved having you here at our house tonight. You made it a happier place just by being here. You look great and you make people feel great. :)