Saturday, January 3, 2009

The 13 Year Curse Is Broken.....So They Tell Me :)

So....went out for New Year's. Such fun! Well, what I can recall of it. I am ashamed to admit it, but I started out doing really well and then about 11:00pm to about 3:00am is...a total blank. OK, I enjoy a beverage called a Long Island Iced Tea. I know it packs a wallop, but usually I don't have that many. And, in my defense, I ONLY remember 2 of what I had, so, you will imagine my surprise when I woke up in my bed fully dressed @ 3am, wondering how in the crap I got there! I know, I can't believe I am even sharing this, because most of you will probably think I am a total drunk, but I only indulge on certain occasions and I was celebrating my accomplishments! So, when I woke up again at 11:00 am and found almost all of my belongings strewn around my house, I called my friends Kate and Amy to try to piece together the rest of my evening. (My mother, sadly, also had a bit to share of my homecoming!)
I apparently still continued to have a good time long after it was registering in my brain, and I was smart enough to go with good friends who watched out for me, even when my judgment was a wee bit impaired. Someday, if you want the full story, you'll have to call me because it is too humiliating to write down to post forever on my blog! The reason I even bring it up, is because my "Wingman" Chris, (Kate's brother-in-law) came through with his offer and I was kissed @ midnight! The 13 year curse was ended!! Yeah!! Here's the problem.....notice the time frame of my brain amnesia. I don't remember it in the slightest! Damnit!! So....Happy New Year to me! I tread on.....Here are a few pics, I took before I lost it completely!!

This is Amy and Michael, who stopped letting me order liquor and held my water so I wouldn't keep spilling it. She also made sure I paid my bill correctly and tipped appropriately. Thank goodness!!

This is Kate and her husband AJ. They safely got me home and made sure I figured out how to put my key in the door and didn't let me fall in the rose bushes. So embarrassing!!

These are some of my gym pals and clients @ the salon who got to witness all my glory moments! Oh My Lord!!

Yes, I am wearing my Eddie Bauer Sweater again! I love it and I love that I got to buy it in the first place, so I am wearing the crap out of it, until it is too big!! :)

Me and "The Smoocher" Chris. He is hilarious and I hope he is still speaking to me. I also had to apologize to a few of my friends for some interesting text messages I sent in that time frame as well. UGH.

1 comment:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

love these pictures Criss.. I CANNOT wait to see you in two days (well, it is 1:00a.m., so, I guess i get to see you tomorrow!!!!!!!!!)