Tuesday, December 16, 2008

M&M's are EVIL!!

So, I was just minding my own business waiting for a phone call this morning, when....what is that? Oh. An open bag of peanut M&M's. Man I love them! I haven't had M&M's in a long time....Crunch, crunch. Damnit!! I had 12! (They were delicious btw) Why did I do that?

  1. Because I wanted them BAD!
  2. Because the bag was already open....

  3. Because there was little chance I wouldn't eat them, because I am a crack whore!!

  4. :)

So, the moral of this story is....the good news....I ONLY ate 12. The bad news....I cannot be trusted with peanut M&M's anywhere in the room! I tread on....

This is what I would look like if I had access to open M&M containers all the time!

Meet Crissy M&M!!

1 comment:

Misty said...

Plain M&M's don't do it for me, but peanut M&M's are definitely a weakness! I had the best gingersnap cookies this morning for breakfast so I'm getting on the treadmill right now. :}