Monday, December 8, 2008

A Weekend Of Friends.....I Love It!

What a fun weekend I just had!! I spent this weekend with friends and I loved it!! I caught up with old friends I haven't seen in so long and I forgot how much I love these people, and it felt so good to see them again!! I started my weekend with my darling nephew Brett getting baptized and it was so neat!! He was so nervous and right before he went into the water, he announced...."Well, here we go!!" and I about peed a little!! He is such a crack up! Then I raced over to my friend Heather's house, to a Pampered Chef Party to see some pals I haven't seen in about 18 years. It was so great to see these girls and catch up and gossip! I loved it!! Until the yearbook came out and my 80's bangs became a subject of great merriment!! Whatever. It was so nice to see them all and we have planned a once a month gather and I am psyched to hang with the girls on a regular basis. Then, I was doing various Christmas activities today, and my phone rings and.....it was my cutie patootie pal from Romania Alex who I secretly have had a crush on for a year and a half wanting to catch up! I love him and we visited for a long time. It was great!! THEN, if my weekend wasn't super duper fun already, I drove to Bountiful to see my dear pal Misty, another high school friend and fellow TWILIGHT OBSESSED FAN who dropped back into my life, made me a delicious dinner and I got to meet her absolutely darling family who I love already!! We talked and talked and it was so nice! I love her and I am so glad we are back in each other's lives. (Not to mention the fact that her kids LOVED the cookies I brought and Paige told me my cookies were straight from cookie heaven!!) Needless to say, I feel truly blessed to have such amazing people pop back into my life just when I needed a boost. It was an awesome weekend, aside from the hair comments :) All I can say is I am one lucky girl. I tread on......

2 comments:

Misty said...

Look at your skinny self! Great picture. And great times with you here at our house. We've been having cookies for breakfast and lunch. :)

Andy said...

You look SO great!

But I'm telling. It seems as if you've found another Todd crush in your life!