Sunday, December 21, 2008

He Looks Nice Right??

So this is my friend Todd. He looks like a nice guy right? Well, he is....most of the time. But, I am now learning that when Todd "invites" me to a class he is running....I should run!! He is my trainer at 24 hr. Fitness and I got a cute text from him Friday inviting me to a little class at the gym Sunday @ 11:30 am. He said it would be fun....he lied. I was invited to....
BOOT CAMP!
This is a little what it looked like. Picture little old me.....SWEATING and my heart racing to about 1000 beats per minute to the soundtrack of Top Gun. The visual alone, makes me giggle now a little. I made it through, barely and I really haven't been able to sit down since. Has anyone reading this ever done a "Burpie", "Mountain Climbers" or a "Hello Dolly"? These are ridiculous activities thought up by the military to build up your heart. Interestingly enough, it affected my butt. Read between the lines people! I was not made to do walking lunges across a hard wood floor with my arms straight up in the air while Kenny Loggins is singing...."Playing with the Boys!"
It's just not right. I tread on... :)

3 comments:

dijensen said...

He not only looks nice--he's way cute too...but no amount of lunges should be done for anyone-hot or not..i continue to be inspired by you-you are amazing. love ya-di

Misty said...

That's like the class I'm taking. Serious pain but I can see progress. Keep up with it! Just smack him if he yells at you, tho. :)

Andy said...

Whatever. Todd is HOT. But I'm still telling "our" Todd.