Monday, January 21, 2008

Snow Yucky...BLEH!!

Can you freakin' believe this winter? Enough already! We get it, the whole snow thing, but COME ON! I cannot believe after the horrendous summer we had, that El Nino or La Nina or what the crap ever we are in is dumping all this snow! Here it is a holiday weekend and BOOM! Snow. Again. YUCK!! I've had it! I don't know how we are supposed to live in this state with hot summers, cold winters and about 3 weeks (total) of spring and summer--unmedicated! It is hell. This snow storm has put me in the worst mood. I can't even stand myself. That's pretty bad. So, here I sit on a holiday weekend, home, during a writer's strike. Does it get any better? Maybe if I had a fork in my eye. But, the good news is, my gym is just down the road so I won't miss my workout. WHEW~that was a close one. Halle-frickin-lujah!

No comments: