Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I Love My Friends!!!`

I love my friends! I really do. I truly believe God gave me friends, to keep me sane on this earth. Whenever I am in the "Pit of Despair" over something big or small, one of my dear pals will ride in on his or her white stallion and save me. I am so grateful. It took me a long time to figure out what a true friend is. I was always searching for one "best friend" who would complete me. Who would be the person on earth that would totally get me. What I discovered is, I need all of my friends. Each one gives me something I need to be whole. I know I sound like a greeting card right now, but in this blog I care enough to share the very best, so bear with me as I finish this soliloquy. This is dedicated to everyone of my "core" group of friends and I pray that I have expressed to each and every one of you how I feel about you. If I haven't I will be soon. I love you & treasure my friendships with you all. Big, small, short, tall, funny, serious, sweet and sassy, you make me feel loved in a world that continually tries to kick you when you are down. Thank you for helping me want to stay a member of the human race! XXX OOO.

No comments: