Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Biggest Loser??

So, is everyone as frustrated as I am about this year's Biggest Loser Competition? I am so not loving how cutthroat they are! It seems like they have completely lost sight of the fact that they are trying to lose weight and gain a new lease on life and they are more interested in the money. It makes me mad to see them blow such an incredible opportunity like this. I am lucky to work with a trainer twice a week and it is hard work when you have a life going on at the same time. They get personalized training everyday and a kitchen stocked with food and personalized menu plans and all they have to focus on is their training. They don't seem to realize how fortunate they are to not have the distractions the rest of us at home have. It is so frustrating. That is why I watch the show to begin with, is to stay motivated by seeing people change their lives! Not so much this season. The Pink Team did not deserve to go home. They actually worked really hard. I guess even when you weigh 400 lbs. you can get distracted by money. Sad. I think if you aren't in it for your health-- I'd like to see them in a few years when they've gained it all back. That's my 2 cents.

1 comment:

youreprettytoo said...

Just wanted to let you know that I'm reading. I love reading your stuff!