Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Dislike Working Out Immensely!

YUCK! Seriously, if I had known how hard working out was EVERY DAY, I would have seriously reconsidered all the cheese fries! Well, maybe. They are magically delicious. I can't do this everyday crap. I NEED, I repeat because I want this to be crystal clear--I NEED lazy days! It is part of my DNA. It is the very center of my core. I hate discipline and ethical behavior. I loathe doing the right things for the right reasons when it comes to the size of my tush! UGH!
OK, I am having a bad day. I admit it. I don't want to workout everyday and eat nothing but nuts and berries. I feel like a rabid squirrel who is living in the forest rummaging for food. (And those of you who know me best know I detest the out of doors even in a metaphor, so it is pretty desperate times.) I knew the pit of diet despair was coming, but I was hoping just once the endorphins from exercise would save me from it. Still waiting. I've been home for an hour from the gym. Nope. Nothing. I still dream of cheese fries. I had someone at the salon tell me yesterday that eventually I would crave veggies and cheese fries would make me sick, because of all the fat. To this I say.............WHATEVER! The day I crave veggies, HAH! But, I feel better. I got all the anguish out and I tread on. Tonight I will appreciate the process and take the higher more noble ground. I will happily anticipate tomorrow when I see my trainer and she will train the crap out of me and smile as she exclaims, "Just 5 more, mind over muscle!" Just kill me now. But, the good news is tomorrow is another day....to eat veggies and workout. Yee haw.

No comments: