Sunday, December 2, 2007

Tis The Season To Be Tired...I Mean Jolly!

Remember the good old days?? The days when all you had to worry about are how many days until Christmas vacation.....Hoping Santa got your letter and that he had the right cabbage patch doll in his workshop so you would receive it on Christmas morning? Remember when you didn't have to worry about how many calories were in each cookie and how many minutes or hours on the eliptical trainer it would take to work those delicious cookies off?? I am writing this with what is left of my arms from my "light weights" workout with my darling personal trainer! They are mushy stumps, created by various machines that I am quite sure were invented by someone who got laid off from their job in the torture chambers of the world. Are you kidding me? I think I've figured out her methods, however. I believe she is literally killing me with kindness and a smile. I keep trying because I don't want to see her disappointment. Who needs Jillian Michaels kicking my butt? I am being trained by the Sugar Plum Fairy! She really is sweet and I love her, but when she smiles and tells me great job...only TEN more, I want to cry. 17 more to go. I hope I live.

No comments: