Thursday, December 6, 2007

Dun..Dun..Dun...Cold Season Has Arrived!

Yes. It's true. Some random germ has invaded my body and left me sniffeling, sneezing, coughing, achy, stuffy head, fever, and I'd love to rest! (How did Nyquil know EXACTLY what I would be feeling??) Anyhoo, I am on Day 5 of my head cold and my diet has completely gone to H E Double Hockey Sticks! So, instead of feeling just ill, with the light dimly lit at the end of the 7 to 10 day tunnel, I am feeling pangs of guilt , as well. SWELL!! I am feeling slightly better--i.e. I am not wishing for immediate death, which is a good sign. I am going to take a more positive spin to it and see hope. I have to say, though, I have found the cure to the blues. No, it's true. I know you are thinking, yeah right, but it is a fact. My cure is...I log onto Ross the Intern's Blog and before I know it, I am laughing my head off and I feel better. He is truly one of my people and it makes my heart happy to know there are other unique individuals in the world, that don't care what people think and live happy lives! So, if you haven't experienced a RossBlog...DO IT TODAY! He is so dang funny and adorable. I want to be his friend!! Anyway, it is nice to have an automatic dial up for a smile. Spoken like a true ubergoober. That's me-Love me or not. Anyway, I'm off to the gym tomorrow. I need a shot of self-respect in the arm. YUCK.

No comments: