Tuesday, December 18, 2007

I miss my friends...the farmers!

Ever had a best friend move away? I have and it sucks! This time of year seems to make them seem even farther. Luckily we have the internet, so we can chat in an instant, but I miss my "chicken curry nights" with my best buddy Col. Emails just don't do it for me. Col "gets" me, really gets me, and I miss her hugs! Hopefully, I will get to see her someday soon. I miss my McMahans! "Oh...the weather outside is frightful, and the fire is sooo delightful, so since we've no place to go....Let it snow, Let it snow....." What? I would like to injure whoever wrote this song! Who would ever sing that? Let it snow? Obviously, they never had to drive or function in
a snow storm! And who has no place to go? At Christmas? Are they on crack? I am sweating just thinking about the next snow storm which is fast approaching and I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO AND MANY PLACES TO GO! UGHHH! Winter really brings out the best in me...can't you tell?
I think it is all the exercising I have to do lately. It's is killing me slowly and painfully. Man, who filled me with all this holiday cheer? I'll try better to be festive. Maybe after I get all my laundry done.

No comments: