Saturday, November 22, 2008

And the verdict is.....Size 18 Jeans Fit!! Whoot HOO!!

What the?? I am truly at a loss here. I just put on a pair of size 18 jeans.......standing up without huffing and puffing!! I just didn't think this was possible. I am 22 lbs. away from the 1's. To most people getting on the scale and seeing 222 lbs. would be frightening, but honestly, I wanted to jump for joy and scream hale-frickin-lueigh!! I am a woman on a mission and everyone thinks I am absolutely nuts, but I don't care!! I have warned my trainer Todd that he needs to be prepared for the weigh in day that is coming.....sooner than later.....because I've told him I am gonna tackle him and probably kiss him on the lips!! (it doesn't hurt that he is totally hot either!! :) But, that is beside the point!! He has assured me that he is working out faithfully so I don't hurt him when this occurs!! :) I love him most of all because he doesn't even bat an eyelash at my madness and puts up with all my nonsense!! Anyhoo, I just had to share. I tread on.....GO UTES!!

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow!!! I wish I could fit into size 18 jeans! You have been so devoted into getting healthier! Give me some hints on how to do it. I miss seeing you. Take care.