Friday, October 3, 2008

Here Comes The Bride.....

Want to see what I did this weekend?

My gorgeous cousin Eileen got married on the beach in Florida! Oh my gosh, she was stunning!! My cousin that was never going to get married......HA! It was so much fun to see everyone and catch up! It was a quick weekend, but well worth the trip! Besides the fact I almost starved to death, because if there is one thing my family does well, it is eat and they know how to do it right~~Good Lord do they ever!! Here are a few pics of the wedding and the fam.

I love them all so much!!

This is me in my cute kind of "trampy" dress that showed off a little too much of my "girls" and my adorable cousin Becca who I refer to as "Trucker Jane" because let's just say she's got a bit of a potty mouth. I love her!! :)

This was the gazebo she as married on right on the beach! Soooo Dreamy a Local!

Can you imagine a more romantic spot??


The limo dropped them off to walk down the aisle. Such fun and my aunt was a total knockout!!


Sooo beautiful!

My aunt who just isn't sentimental was crying like a baby! It was adorable!!


This is my 2nd cousin Avery who is the cutest little kid I've ever seen! She is so stinkin' cute!! She stole the show!! Watching my cousin Jay with her made me cry. He is such a great dad!

This is her Daddy my cousin Jay. I adore him!! He and I are only 3 months apart in age and just about every story about our childhood together starts with....do you remember when you and Jay got into trouble doing this??

Me and Jay.

Me and Mama. Oh....look the "girls" are coming out of the dress again! My bad!! I had such a great time except for the starving part. Let me show you what I lived on for 4 days.....


Yum-O! UGH!!

No comments: