Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Final Pre-Cruise Tally.......


Well, I leave for my "skinny cruise" on Saturday. I cannot believe it is finally here!! I have worked so hard and I wish this year hadn't been so stressful and I could have accomplished EXACTLY what I wanted to, but, I am very happy with my results. I weighed in for the final tally this morning and the final number before I step on the ship is.......111 lbs! I am very happy with that. I truly feel like a different person in a lot of ways and the same in others, but I don't think I will be the biggest girl in the room anymore, unless I am at an anorexia convention, so I am glad!! I can't wait to post when I get back!! Hopefully, I will have had sooo many new adventures, that I will have loads to share. I appreciate all of my friends and family who have supported my quest, and I am excited to see what happens next......Stay tuned. :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

What an accomplishment! I predict many good times and memories on your cruise. :) Have a great time!!