Friday, October 10, 2008

What's on my Happy List Today?

I am a total thief with this one, but I love it so thanks Misty and Andrea! I woke up this morning happy. So, before I stepped out into the world and someone pissed me off or stepped on my toe...you get the picture...I wanted to appreciate the mood!

  1. I am leaving tomorrow for a cruise!! Whoot Whoo!!
  2. I've lost an additional 2 pounds that were unexpected!! 113 and 87 to go. My pal Amy Just started with my trainer and she lost 4.5 lbs. in the first week!! I am so proud of her I could bust something! Go Todd....Go Todd!!
  3. I have the greatest, most wonderful, most beautiful (inside and out) friends a girl could ask for, and I love each and everyone of them dearly. I am soo blessed.
  4. I love my job! I really do and I love where I work too, which hasn't been the case in the past. Even with the really complicated women I work with. I love each of them for who they are and we seem to make a good fit.
  5. I have a lovely family, even though I am convinced we are all nuts! I am finally in a good place with each of them and I love it!!
  6. My baby sister surprised me last night with a mini makeover at her house, just because she knew I wanted one and didn't have time to go to the mall. So cute, I almost cried a little.
  7. My toes are painted a smashing color of pink with little flowers on them. The color is called La Pazatively Hot and they are!!
  8. I am already packed. (Not a small miracle, I can assure you!)
  9. I am going to the funnest piano bar tonight to start my trip off with a bang!
  10. My new pixie cut is SUPER CUTE!! Thanks Karen!! :)

I am so blessed. I forget that sometimes and it is a tragedy really, because I think I am missing out on some really good blubbery happy cries and smiles. I really need to remember this fact, because there are so many people that have it so much harder than me and I am such a whiner sometimes!! One of my resolutions (early) for next year. Anyhoo, one more day of work and then....let the party begin!! Halla!! FYI: this is my newest and favorite quote from my all time favorite show.....The Biggest Loser. "You are one breath away from being ANYTHING you want to be....stop holding it!!" I love Jillian, even though I would kill myself if she were my trainer. I am ready to exhale. I tread on....

No comments: