Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I Have No Life!!

So....I've reached a whole new level of no life these days. Again, realizing there are MANY others who have much more difficult lives than mine. But, seriously, I am a bit concerned that I need to diversify my interests just a wee bit. Here are some examples that are causing my to fret.....




  1. This is my latest accessory that I am wearing with every outfit--day and night. It is a body bugg and it measures all the calories I burn at all times. (The sad thing is I love it and love the control it gives me to know exactly what my body is burning!)
  2. I am going on vacation to Florida on Friday to see my lovely cousin get married and I actually called the hotel I am staying in to make SURE they had a gym I could work out in and what the hours were!
  3. I have stocked my suitcase with meal replacement bars in case I get into a situation where I can't count the calories to put into my beloved body bugg.
  4. I have done 2 (count em') 2 a day workouts for the last 2 weeks to prepare to see my family again. (Yes I said twice a day)
  5. I am walking around like an old woman and each pain I can tell you EXACTLY how I got it and what exercise my trainer made me do to achieve this level of pain.
  6. I have made my trainer PROMISE he will answer each and every emergency call I make while out of the state.

I believe I have reached the obsessed state and I need help! I need to get a life and stop making friends at the gym. I don't think it is healthy to try and be this healthy. Do they deal with these issues on Celebrity Rehab or Intervention?? Help Dr. Drew!! :) I bike on.......

No comments: