Saturday, September 13, 2008

100 Pounds!!

Well, if you had told me a year and a half ago when I started this diet, again, I would have never dreamed in a million years that this day would come. I've officially lost 100 lbs. (100.5 to be exact) and I can't grasp it. I now fit in XL shirts. What? I bought a skirt in a size 18/20 the other day. Again I say what??? I just hope I can complete my goal and lose 99.5 more. I believe perhaps it is possible. They say with hope.....comes faith.....comes belief. 30 days to the cruise and 2 weeks until I see all my extended family for Bug's wedding. I can't wait. The bicycle awaits. I tread on.......

4 comments:

Misty said...

Wow!! Way to go! I'm completely in awe. That is a huge accomplishment and you should be extremely proud of yourself.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

YOU SO TOTALLY ROCK DUDE!!!! NOGGIN!!! 100... A cino.. CIEN!! 900-800...!!! AMAZING!!! I know you can go another year and lose the other half...

You are awesome Crisssssss!!! I can't wait to see the end result... You're beautiful now, you were beautiful 100.5 pounds ago, and you will still be beautiful where you end up...

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

p.s. EXCELLENT choice of music... I WANT TO GO WORK OUT NOW!!! and drink eggs raw for some reason (smile)

Andy said...

One hundred pounds! That is amazing! What strenght you have!