Monday, September 15, 2008

Little Bear.....off to the woods!

So, my darling, adorable, hysterical nephew was reading a Little Bear book the other day. In this adventure, Little Bear goes off to explore the woods all by himself. My sister Corey, his mom, says to him, "Brett what do you think of Little Bear leaving to go out on his own?" To which Brett replies without a blink....."Well Mom, I guess Little Bear finally had to leave his house and get a life!" Then, she stifles a giggle and asks, "Honey, are you excited to go out into the world?" And again, without pause he says, "Mom, eventually I have to move out and get a house too, but don't worry.....I will visit alot, especially when I have kids, because I am gonna need lots of help!!" Then, if he wasn't crackin' me up with that, he announced that he didn't want to go to college. 12 years of school was way enough for him and he was gonna get a job, make lots of money and eat chicken nuggets with his kids. I think that is a definite plan!! I love my boys!!

No comments: