Saturday, January 10, 2009

So Many Things To Talk About....So Little Blogging Time!!

So.....what to talk about?? First, I am happy to report after MANY tears and soul searching hours of despair, the FUNK IS GONE!!! WHOOT WOO!! I feel so much better. WHEW. It was a rough one, but I survived and I want to thank all my pals who let me bitch, moan and cry until I got it all out. I don't know what I would do in this life without my girlfriends and boy "friends"!
Second, while I was in my funk, it was suggested to me that I make a vision board to help me visualize my desire and wishes in this new year and I completed it and it ROCKS!! Every time I look at it I am reminded of what my life could be if I focus my energy on what I want and not about what I don't have or am afraid of not getting and it really makes me feel better. I think everyone should have one. It is AMAZING!! (BTW: yes that is a picture of Gerard Butler in the middle of it and yes I realize that it is a little out of my realm of possibility, but damnit a girl can dream right??)

Third, I have a few movie reviews to report on.


First, if you are all dying to see The Women that just came out on DVD.....umm.....you can take off your running shoes and stroll to get this one. All I can say is it is a tad slow until the last 30 minutes and then it is great!! The final scene in the labor room with Debra Messing is worth the whole movie and I almost peed a little!!

Yes Man is possibly one of the funniest movies I've seen in an age!! You must go and laugh your heads off at this absolutely ridiculous movie! Wear a depends pantie though!! I made a complete fool out of myself because I was giggling so hard!! AWESOME!! LOVED IT!!

Seven Pounds is the saddest movie I've seen possibly ever. Everyone was asking me today if it was good. I don't honestly know how to answer them. Powerful...yes. Riveting... absolutely. Award winning performance... without question. Sad...I was kicking myself for not having a min. of 7 tissues to get through this movie. And seeing Woody Harrelson in a movie again...... priceless!! I love that man! I always have and he is spectacular as Ezra. I guess my final answer would be, I think Will Smith is a genius and if you are a fan, which I ABSOLUTELY am, go see this movie. He is brilliant. Just bring a box of kleenex and maybe see your therapist for a happy booster before you go. The best part of going to this movie was hanging out with my pal Misty and her darling husband Mike. I love the Mayfield's!!

I am also happy to report that I am within 2 pounds of my ongoing goal to be a weight that begins with a ONE!! I am working my tushie off and I feel it today. I look like an old woman hobbling around, but I tread on......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Crissy, you don't know me- I am Michelle- Kari Christensen's sister. I just have to say, "YOU ROCK!!!" I am a work out fanatic AND a food fanatic. So, the fact you can get 146lbs off is absolutely inspiring!! I have a body bugg too- I asked Kari this but she didn't know the answer so I'm taking matters into my own hands. What do you normally burn in a day? How much cardio do you do a day and what is your calorie intake? I have lost 19lbs in the last year, but I want to lose 15-20 more. I work my butt off everyday at the gym, then I come home and "ruin" all the hard work- I've been stuck at the same weight for 2 months. I just want to copy you- cause whatever you're doing is working:) NICE JOB!! My blog is www.sixmenandalady.blogspot.com- if you have time to share your success:)

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

MORE SEX LESS STRESS!!!!! laughed my ass off on that one!! love you love you love you