Thursday, January 15, 2009

I Freaking Did It!!

Well, I can't believe I get to blog about this today, but I do. My weight, for the first time since the 6th grade, begins with the number ONE!! Are you kidding me? Who is this girl? I got on the scale this morning and absolutely had a complete breakdown when the number 199.4 came up on the scale. I mean crying like a baby! I was so overwhelmed and happy and I actually took a picture of my scale and sent it to my trainer Todd. It was the most awesome thing that I have ever seen and I am still in shock. He text me back and called me a sneaker, because technically I wasn't supposed to weigh until Monday, but call me whatever you want, because I weigh 199.4 and that's all I have to say about that!! WHOOT HOO! Who would have ever thought that I could lose 155.5 lbs.? I didn't and I am so grateful for this experience, the good and the bad, because it's taught me so much about myself and what I can do. I am so happy today. I walked around all day with a silly grin on my face and I couldn't have washed it off if I tried. It was a good day. I tread on...

2 comments:

Misty said...

So did you tackle him, then?? That's amazing, Crissy. Seriously.

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

OMGosh!!!!!!!! I haven't seen a number that low for YEARS!!!!

You ROCK honey!!! I am SO proud of you miss cris!!