Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wanna See What I Did Last Weekend??

I went to the International Beauty Show in Las Vegas!


It was sooo much fun and soooo HOT!! I don't mean that in a good way! It was 109* and I am so glad people in Las Vegas don't care about the energy crisis---it was like 67* everywhere we went! ( I really do care....I meant that) But, after my first week at Elite Nail Studio, I ended it with a BANG! I had a blast and I made a new friend. Her name is Melanie and I love her! I told her that my sister Carrie would be jealous because she doesn't like us to share friends, because then she isn't the exclusive favorite and so Melanie did a picture show for her. Want to see it?? here we go.....

She is really silly and I had a blast with her and the four of us laughed all weekend! It was hilarious! I got to know Nasrin also, another girl I work with now and we had to kill some time at the airport on Monday (8 hours) so she and I bought some cards and we played Persian card games that she taught me. I thought I was going to pee my pants! I am pretty sure people thought we were drunk because we were laughing so hard, but I can honestly say that was just good clean fun! Anyhoo, I just wanted to share my joy. I can't help it. I am so much happier these days! (Thank God) Here are a few more pics I took on my fun filled girls' weekend!! I tread on.....

Our room was so nice! We love it!

Here is our pretty bathroom and our attempt to take a picture of the 4 of us together!

Brilliant eh?

Here is Melanie showing the ACTUAL size of our desserts at P.F. Chang's Let's just say they were a bit small and we were surprised! She was a little tipsy that night and we almost got kicked out!

Good friends.....good food....and surrounded at the show with really BAD hair!! Such Fun!!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Wow Crissy, you look great! Your mom and sister had told me that you were working very hard and it shows. I miss not seeing you more often in the neighborhood. Also I loved the tribute to your dad. You really are blessed with wonderful parents.

dijensen said...

Hey Crissy-I thought I would get caught up on your blog and to my surprise I came across this post--Would you believe that Melanie is the same Melanie that did my waxing for like years--I think like 8-9 years before she moved..How crazy is that the two of you would meet up?? I just love Melanie and have been so sad since she left and i was way disappointed with her replacement..my face has never been the same..anyways what a crazy coincidence.