Tuesday, July 8, 2008

95 Days....and Counting!

So, my cruise is fast approaching and I am feeling the heat.....LITERALLY! So, I did something drastic! I went to the store and bought 3 (count em') 3 swimming suits that are clearly 4 sizes too small and they are now hanging up on my closet taunting me to not eat cheese fries and go to the gym. This is my new incentive for weight loss. I have now seen a DVD presentation of my cruise and I have picked my excursions and I AM GOING TO DO THEM in one or more of these bathing suits! (Frankly, I truly believe I have lost my mind, but, so be it!) So, here's a little preview of my torture suits, I mean new swimming suits that I will be wearing in 95 days, and counting.........Good Lord that is a lot of workouts! I tread on.........HELP!!
Option 1: CUTE! But the safest choice because it is nearly all black.
Option 2: The riskiest because it is a little on the revealing side top wise.
Option 3: Darling! And a little daring for those of you who know my usual color choices.

What to do.....what to do. I know get to the gym! UGH!!

2 comments:

youreprettytoo said...

They are all very cute and you are going to look awesome in all of them!

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

SOOOOOOOO I'm just dying to know... which one did you pick???