Saturday, July 19, 2008

Wanna See What We Got??

So, sometimes Heavenly Father sees you struggling and gives you a little direction to bring joy back into your life. Here are the latest "directions" he gave our house! Meet Zoey and Sophie!! They are 9 weeks old and full of it!! They are so lovely and naughty and I am in love!! I miss my Jakey sooo much, but these girls definitely help pass the time and I am now convinced more than ever that I would have been a "Mrs. Olson" parent rather than a "Mrs. Ingalls". Are you ready?? I sang them to sleep the other night, because they were crying. I know. Sad. But, I am having fun being a "mom" and they can do no wrong in my eyes! (And they are aware of this) Here are a few more pics, to emphasize my cuteness factor of my new children.......stay tuned.


I need more fiber in my diet!

Napping with Gran.

Could I be any cuter??

I gotta chew man! It's this or your shoe!!

Meet my Daughter Sophie! OHHH!

1 comment:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Totally darling little cutie pies..

Want to get our doggies together and let them play?? Reeta is freaked out by other dogs, but, I think she would be less shy with your cute puppies..... Who adopted them?? Or did you keep them all??

p.s. the pic of your mommy made me laugh for some reason.. I just love that little mary.