Tuesday, June 3, 2008

So.....Ever Tried To Get A Sink Installed??


UGH! This seems to be my mantra these days. When I started this quest for a new gig, I never in my wildest dreams figured that a little old sink would bring my to my knees--LITERALLY! I consider myself an understanding person, so I try to see other's perspectives when in a situation where my patience is tried, but I don't understand why postal workers get such a bad wrap, when there are people every day, just trying to get a simple construction job completed and are brought to the brink of mania and become a stalker trying to understand the lunacy their lives have become because of such projects. I now realize I have become the proverbial "donkey" with the carrot in front of her nose and every time I am within reach.......YANK! It is gone in a flash and I am left gritting my teeth and trying not to burst a vessel in my brain before my project is brought to completion. I just need a sink. Not the Taj Mahal people~a sink and I pray every day for it to get installed and here I am....again......denied. Maybe tomorrow. Always........ maybe tomorrow. I'm not seeing the big deal. Really?? But, today (emotionally) was better than yesterday. Yesterday, I felt like a Stepford Wife stuck in a loop. UGH. I say again. My plumber is a nice guy. Really. I feel for him. I do. But, how do I say this with all the love the Lord has put in my heart for my fellow man.................I NEED A FRICKIN' SINK MAN! Whew. OK. I got that out and I feel a little better. Maybe tomorrow. Maybe. I tread on.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Crissy -- I just found your blog off of a link on Kari's! Such a cute blog! I don't know if your mom told you, but we got to sit with her and your sister at the Rotary Dinner. It was so fun. She told me about all the weight you have lost! WAY TO GO!!! You are an inspiration to me. Miss seeing you more often. Lots of love, Lori B.