Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Back To The Haze....




I had the best time in Florida! Oh my gosh...I forgot how much better I feel when it is sunny weather! I visited my Aunt and Uncle and cousin. My Aunt and Uncle are the best hosts and I always feel welcome and loved whenever I'm there. What a treat! I shopped, slept, read my book, went out on their boat, (and resembled a dog with it's head out of the window, I'm sure!) hung out with my cousin, watched movies and re-charged! FANTASTIC! I loved it! I also received more proof that God loves me and answers prayers. I had the dreaded "middle seat" coming home from Atlanta and it was a full flight, so I was pretty much screwed! So, I had made peace with it and was saying a little prayer that my carry on bag would have room, and I got to the counter and something told me to check with the counter guy, even though I had already checked on-line. I went up to him and asked if the flight was full and he said yes and asked why. I told him I had the dreaded middle seat and he asked me what it was. So, I sat down and thought nothing more of it. When I went to go get on the plane, my boarding pass was scanned and it made an odd beeping noise. I asked her what it meant and she said, "wait for it...." and a new boarding pass printed off and I had a new blessed aisle seat! I skipped onto the plane thanking the Lord all the way and there was room for my bag too! All of you who have little faith I'm here to tell ya! It is a beautiful thing!! Enjoy 50 degrees today! I know I will. Life is good.

2 comments:

Cami said...

Oh that sounds like to best vacation! Why can't I have a vacation like that? Oh ya, I'm married to Jason. He doesn't know how to relax! So next vacation I'm tagging along with you...Glad your back safely.

Cami said...

Hey... So I've Tagged you!
I want to know 6 interesting things about yourself. Read my blog to see what I'm talking about.
Hope your enjoying the snow! When is it going to be spring...