Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Awesome Website!!

So, I was doing my duty as a good wife and went to visit the mom-in-law today...awesome. And, we were doing what we usually do while we visit...watching the weather channel on mute and yelling so she can hear us because she chooses not to wear her hearing aid...awesome. I love my life sometimes...don't be jealous. I looked over on her cluttered table and there was a diabetic magazine. So, in my boredom, I picked it up to check it out. Well...there it was. http://www.recipe.com/. What is this you ask?? It is a website filled with easy recipes AND in the recipe ingredient section there are little icons next certain items. Now, I realize this isn't very interesting...but hang on. It is about to rock your world...When you click on the icon...are you ready?? It tells you where (in your area) it is on sale!!! WHAT?? I know!! So, I quickly put it in my phone and decided I needed to share it with everyone I know. Your welcome :) I tread on...apparently to Dillon's today because my ground beef is on sale!!

No comments: