Sunday, February 15, 2009

WANTED.....An Old Fashioned Blind Date!


Here's the thing.....I HATE online dating!! It is ridiculous. It just isn't for me. I need my friends, namely You that are reading this, to help me out of this online world! Open your eyes and ears people and find me someone to date. I am serious. Remember back when all of you were dating a thousand years ago?? You met someone nice.....thought of a friend who they would get along with......and gave them their phone number?? This is my request. I know you can do it. There is someone at the office, church, supermarket, favorite sporting goods store, Dr.'s office, or a mailman perhaps, that you've met or will meet, that might make a good match for me. I know this might seem odd to request a blind date on a blog, but why not?? I don't want to deal with all the drama of the witness protection dating sites, like eharmony, or all the men from other countries that need a visa from match.com and don't even get me started on the free matching websites.....good Lord. I want someone sweet, funny and cute, preferably with a job, their own transportation and maybe not a felon. They can have kids, I would be a great step mom! And....because of my recent dating experience, I have discovered a certain liking of riding Harley Davidson motorcycles.....not a deal breaker if they don't have one, but I enjoy that as well. I'm just throwing it out there! So, I'm asking. If you meet anyone that you see potential for a match for me, let me know. I can't take this new way of meeting people much longer.....I am beginning to think I was meant to be single. I tread on.....

1 comment:

Misty said...

I didn't comment before on this, not because I wouldn't love to set you up with someone but because I can't think of anyone to set you up with! My one friend who I normally would have thought of for you just barely got engaged. I'll keep my eyes open, though. :)