Saturday, May 17, 2008

Here We Go Again!

Well, I guess the Landscaping business wasn't for me. I tried. I really did. But, when you have a chance to go back to the job you love...you must do it! So, I got this incredible opportunity to work in my friend's salon. Patty owns a lovely and fun nail salon and I was asked.....what?? A nail salon you say?? I don't do nails! But, here's the incredible part. She is going to make room for little old me to be the SOLO hairstylist in her cool salon! What?? I say again. I am just giddy! It is going to be another new adventure and I am thrilled to be back in the hair biz! I never realized how much I loved my work, until I didn't get to do it anymore. It is going to be a lot of work, but I believe well worth it to get me back in my niche! I am hoping to start on June 16th. Not a lot of time to create a new destiny local, but I am gonna give i my best shot. Here's the cute part of my plan. I had to come up with a name of my new business venture, so I thought long and hard and this is my new logo. Are you ready?? Drum roll please!!!

I can't wait to see what happens next!! I think I need meds!! Stay tuned.

I tread on.....

1 comment:

youreprettytoo said...

I love the new name of your business. Good for you for doing what you love even if it is scary. I'm sorry I have been such a lame friend recently. Let's get together soon.