Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Struggling For...NORMAL??

I never EVER ever imagined at this time of my life I would be thrown into such a tailspin! This is really really hard! I can't even lie. I am absolutely over my head, emotionally and it sucks! I guess this is one of those character building exercises that can either make or break me and today, I am really getting a run for my money! I am sooo blessed in so many ways and I know life could be so much harder, but DAMN IT! (Sorry) I am glad the final episode of the Biggest Loser was on tonight. I needed a good cry (not a pity party) and some motivation. And, the good news is, it didn't disappoint! The best quote of the night..."If your mind and spirit are focused on your dreams, you cannot fail." I am going to unite my mind and spirit. This is my new mantra. I am writing this down so when I look back at this someday, I can read this and know the moment I set myself free. Cheesy, I know. But I don't care. I am going to defeat this weight. I am going to stop sabotaging myself and do this for me. I want to be the biggest loser. Not for money, but so I will never again be the biggest girl in the room. Someone asked me the other day what my goal weight was, and I honestly couldn't say. And then it came to me....my goal weight is when I feel healthy. When I can go into any store and I don't have to look for the "women's" department or the "plus size" section. I just look at the outfit and try it on. Period. I'm ready. I tread on.

No comments: