Sunday, April 13, 2008

So Much News.....So Little BLOG!


So.....I know you are all thinking.....ANYTHING NEW?? Well, my goodness, where to begin?? Let's see. I guess I better number them so I don't get confused. Here we go:


  1. Lost my health insurance.

  2. Prayed.

  3. Spun into the pit of despair.

  4. Tried to get new health insurance.

  5. Prayed.

  6. Was DENIED. Over and Over an Over......you get the picture. (Very Fun Process, by the way.)

  7. Plunged back into despair.

  8. Stopped working out.

  9. Started eating recklessly.

  10. Did you know there was a second basement in the pit of despair? I moved in (Temporarily.)

  11. Prayed HARD!

  12. Made a resume.

  13. Faxed such resume out into the world hoping someone would see my potential. Had no idea really where they were going.

  14. PRAYED REALLY HARD!

  15. Went on a scary interview!

  16. Prayed.

  17. Went on another interview to a dermatology clinic. (Felt like they were checking out my moles during the interview. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!)

  18. Prayed.

  19. Got temporary insurance. WHEW!

  20. Felt pressure to figure life out ease for a moment.

  21. Went on another interview to a landscaping company. Was unusually calm and direct in a confident way. (Not my strong suit really-confidence!)

  22. Was offered a job.

  23. Peed my pants (a little)

  24. Asked if I could have the day-because I panicked. (SAD)

  25. Made a pros and cons list and prayed.

  26. Asked everyone I could think of for their advice against the advice of my sister Kate (sorry Kate.)

  27. Took the job! WHAT??

  28. Prayed and said thank you.

  29. Got INSURANCE!!

  30. Had to say goodbye to all of my clients and friends at my job. The hardest thing I've ever done. I clearly wasn't ready to say goodbye.

  31. Told the owners of the salon I was leaving.

  32. Waited for the "Thanks for all you've done!"speech, the "We'll miss you so much and don't know what we'll ever do without you," talk where we would cry and hug and I would know without a doubt that all my blood, sweat and tears that I donated to make Hollywood on Vine the best I could possibly make it, was worth it......

  33. I'm still waiting.

  34. I cried some more.

  35. If I wasn't sure of my decision before, that cemented it for me.

  36. I started my new job. (Peed a little)

  37. Making new friends.

  38. Had a small breakdown on Friday.

  39. Survived my first week at Rasmussen Landscapes.

  40. Prayed some more.

I am learning more everyday. I am back "on the wagon" with food and exercise. (Thank Goodness) I am learning to be grateful for the little things and trying to learn patience. I am learning alot about lawns, weeds, snow removal, flowers, etc. It is a very different world. But I am trying.....ever trying.


I will succeed. I hope. My faith is slowly returning. I have 15 pounds to go before the 100 mark. I am fighting for 1 pound at a time. My trainer has had her hands full this last month. I love her so. I tread on.....


OH! My cousin got engaged! I am soooo happy for her! YEAH BUGS!! XXX OOO

1 comment:

youreprettytoo said...

I love that list. I peed a little bit myslef reading it!