Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Totally Off The Subject...


I am just feeling really blessed today. I truly never believed in my wildest dreams I would ever meet my perfect match and so sometimes I really have to take a second and just let it sink in. Brad is one of the sweetest, kindest, funniest human beings and I still have to try to let my brain comprehend that we not only found each other, but we are married and I finally am a member of a family I created. Please don't misunderstand, I love the family I grew up in. But, I was the square peg...always. I didn't fit. This new family is like a puzzle just made for me and I am the piece that slides right in and completes it. It's something I always wanted but never thought was possible. He gets me. He makes me talk about my feelings and he truly cares about what I have to say. He is my polar opposite and yet, we match. I am so lucky. God answered my prayers and gave me someone to love and spoil and laugh with and cry with and share my life. Anyone who knows me well, knows this was my greatest wish. It isn't the easiest life, it's hard work, but I wouldn't trade it for anything and I am finally at peace. I just had to share. I tread on...

1 comment:

Misty said...

I'm so happy for you, Criss. Seriously. You so deserve that. :)