Wednesday, March 25, 2009

So...I had 2 good dates in a row! Whoot Woo!!

I know I am talking about this whole dating thing a lot, but frankly, it is consuming a lot more of my time than I thought, so bear with me. I really thought I was never going to have a good first date and then BAM!! I had 2 good ones right in a row. Friday night, I went out with a guy I met on eHarmony. I know....online....ugh. However, he was super cool, funny , sweet and a good kisser....OOPS. (So sue me I am 36 and have the experience of a 10 year old and I got a little carried away) I was so pleasantly surprised and I think I am actually going to go out with him again. WHAT?? A second date?? It is truly a miracle. I don't know how I will act if I don't have that 1st date nausea swirling in my stomach all night!! Then, Monday night I went out with another guy that I met on mySpace. Again...I know the whole mySpace thing...ugh. But, again, super cute and nice and funny and....a good kisser. Please don't judge me. Before this year, I had kissed ONE guy in my entire life and it's been 13 years in the making for me to kiss again. Anyhoo, I enjoyed both of them and I hope they both call me again too. So, Crissy is trying to stay positive and keeps treading on.....in the cyberdating world.....Lord help me :)

1 comment:

Misty said...

Yay for you!!!! Kiss as many as you can. I kissed many frogs before I found my prince but I sure loved the ride.... :)