Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Dating....Isn't For Wimps!!


Ugh. Dating. Why? I don't know. It sucks!! All of you that are happily married....go home and kiss your spouse or significant other and thank the Lord you aren't dating!! I have gone on 3 dates in the last month and all I can say is.....why am I doing this? Don't I have enough problems? Am I glutton for punishment? Why? There has to be a nice guy out there that will entertain, amuse and enlighten me to the point where I would like a second date. Seriously, I understand why people just get a pet for companionship. It is so much easier!!


  1. First date....flew me to California. Then told me I wasn't interesting to him.

  2. Second date...took me to Chili's and to a Clint Eastwood movie. Then tried to have sex with me.

  3. Third date...had hope for this one, because A. his name wasn't Rich (which the first 2 were) and B. he was younger. Thought this would change up my dating success. All I can say is I felt a little like Mary Kay Leterneau and I came home feeling EXTREMELY OLD!

I think I need to stay single and get a pet. That could work. Yes, this is my new plan. I tread on........ BTW, I am down to within 10 lbs. of my consult with the surgeon weight! I am freaking out on so many levels!! UGH. :)

1 comment:

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

HOLY HOLY HOLY!! You are within 10 pounds??? CRAP CRISSY that is AMAZING HONEY!!!! I am so proud proud, honey!! SO proud of you... You need to post some new pics, babe. I am DYING to see your new bod, you little Haw-tie!!

miss you miss you miss you