Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mamma Mia Mania Continues!


So any of you that haven't seen Mamma Mia yet? What are you waiting for?? I absolutely adored this movie and have seen it 3 times. I know it is corny as anything, and Pierce Brosnan struggles through a few songs, but dog gone it this movie makes me laugh, cry and smile until my head hurts! So, for all of you waiting for gas prices to go down, Obama to become president.... (Cross your fingers people because I swear I am going to have to move to Canada if the news talks about our country and starts with.....Ladies and gentlemen.....President John McCain) But, I digress. GO SEE THIS MOVIE~~I loved it!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

No way! I found your blog from Miss Shoe Obsessed :) and talk about a step back in time! I have such fun memories of you in HS, my friend. Hope life is treating you well! Check me out, too .... mayfieldmayhem.blogspot.com

Mike, Jules, Gabee and Izee said...

Have I told you lately, that I love you????

Okay, I'm up... It's 1:25 a.m. Got home from a trip to Idaho Falls tonight, added a few more pounds over the weekend!! AAAGGGHHH and thought I better log on and see if you have updated...

I think I have officially gained back every pound.. WE MUST HANG OUT SOON!!!! you are my inspiration... You are the light of my life.. You are the apple of my eye!!

p.s. loved the movie also....